Certified Workplace Health and Safety Professional (CWHSP)
The Certified Workplace Health and Safety Professional (CWHSP) professional certification program is designed to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. This certification covers a wide range of topics that are essential in creating and maintaining a culture of safety in the workplace. The program is divided into four modules, each focused on a specific aspect of workplace health and safety. These modules aim to provide participants with a deep understanding of the compliance requirements and leadership skills needed to create an environment that promotes safety and empowers employees. The program also covers workers’ compensation and employment relationships, as well as the impact of happiness on workplace health and safety.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of compliance and leadership in workplace health and safety
- To equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to empower and promote creativity in safety and health
- To provide an understanding of workers’ compensation and employment relationship in safety
- To promote ADA compliance and the impact of happiness on workplace health and safety.
- To be certified as CWHSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Compliance and Leadership in Workplace Health and Safety
- Empowerment and Creativity in Safety and Health
- Workers’ Compensation and Employment Relationship in Safety
- ADA Compliance and Impact of Happiness on Workplace Health and Safety